- International Students
- Contact Us
PROCEDURES FOR PARENTS:
- Parents are asked to access the F.A.S.T. Program website specifically for Overland Christian School applicants. Once there, Click the Get Started button at the bottom of the first page. All your financial information should be entered directly through the secure server. Space is also provided to fill out additional information that may be pertinent to your application. In addition, a copy of your most recent tax return should be mailed directly to FAST .
- There will be a fee of $43 required to process this application. Once completed the application will be available immediately for the Financial Aid Committee’s review. You may be contacted by our office if additional information is needed.
PROCEDURES FOR OVERLAND CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS:
- Once the application is entered the Financial Aid Committee can access your application.
- Overland Christian Schools’ Financial Aid Committee then meets to review each family’s completed online application.
- The Financial Aid Committee recommends to the Principal allocation of financial aid resources for the next year. Upon approval by the Principal financial aid offers are sent to families.
You may access the FAST parent user guide below:
Overland Christian School 7016 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS 66204